First of all, IT and telecommunications is a fast evolving industry that demands agile marketing. As fixed line and ISDN make way for ethernet and cloud services, IT-Telecom convergence creates an opportunity for providers to become a single source solution across voice, data and internet. However, this opportunity comes with a heavy price that IT and Telecoms marketing must negotiate due to mounting competitive pressure.
What are the challenges facing IT-Telco firms?
Both new entrants and established firms in the IT-Telecoms sector are feeling the squeeze in ways such as:
- market saturation
- price pressure
- loss of differentiation
Furthermore, add in a pinch of buyers that are more informed than ever and it’s easy to see the challenge. For tech and telecommunication companies to succeed in 2020, a clearly defined competitive marketing strategy is critical.
IT-Telecoms marketing: getting it right in 2020
Unsure where to start? Think Beyond has deep domain expertise in the crowded IT and Telecoms sector, having worked for some of the largest technology and telco providers in the UK. From our base in Cheshire, our CIM qualified consultants provide innovative, sector specific solutions to meet today’s challenges head on.
With technology no longer differentiating you, IT-Telecom companies must dig deep to communicate their difference, and ultimately, value to buyers.
Think Beyond can help you to communicate that difference by:
- Research: Competitor benchmarking to determine what are the areas of overlap and what do you do differently at a service and product level.
- Understanding: What are your top procurement channels, who is your ideal customer and what are your Key Performance Indicators?
- Targeting: Analysis of your sales funnel and reverse sales funnel science to improve pipeline velocity and so homing in on market segments and secondary markets.
- Planning: A marketing plan backed by marketing strategy that considers online and offline channels and clever marketing automations.
- Implementation: Working with your team and our trusted partners to fulfil all elements of the agreed marketing plan.
- Improving sales: Dedicated strategy and support for both desk-based and field teams so both are enabled.
- Skills training: Equipping your team with the marketing and leadership skills they need to stand out and be the top talent.
- Board-level support: Get a CMO at the fraction of the cost with our Marketing Director as a Service (MDaaS) to drive your marketing agenda where it matters.
IT and Telecoms marketing is constantly changing but we offer 360 marketing support to help you withstand global pressures.
Contact the IT and Telecoms marketing experts today
In summary, we have substantial expertise in IT and Telecoms so we are a great fit. In addition, prior board level roles and marketing success show the huge opportunity on offer.
Also, why not request a free one hour IT and telecoms marketing review by completing our quick contact form.
Finally, why not read our testimonials to hear what our clients have to say about working with us.